Unraveling - Elizabeth Norris
“If we belong to two different worlds, how could we ever be together?”

FUCKING BRILLIANT!

But behold, this is not a book full of happily ever afters. Actually this book has more sadness in it than joy. I admire Janelle that even though the world is fucking with her life, that even though the world has thrown every possible misfortune it can throw to her, she still managed to hold on to her sanity. This was a great book that ensnared me from page 1 until the end.

The plot is unique compared to all the other YA sci-fi I've read because it deals with multiverses and I had not guessed that. FYI I don't pay much attention to blurbs because even blurbs are sometimes spoilers and I hate spoilers so as much as possible I read the blurb once when I discover it, and then months after the book comes out and I remember how awesome this book sounded back thenI dive right in it without any background knowledge about it. I love being surprised. :)

I admit the book dragged out a little bit in the middle. Or got boring somewhere there—hence the 4 stars nevertheless, it has kept me interested all throughout the story and I could not have loved this book any less. :)

The twists and turns were surprising, ones which I would not have guessed, but nothing like WTF-OMG-i-did-not-see-that-coming kind of moments.

The romance was okay, I like Ben even from the beginning but it felt like they just got too sappy towards the end but since overall, I liked the book, I'm willing to overlook it. And I wish she could have built more character into Nick because I actually think he is a nice guy and being dumped by Janelle just because she has this newfound connection with Ben was just wrong!

All in all, a great sci-fi read! I have no clue how this trilogy will end or how will it ever be possible for Janelle and Ben to ever be together because trust me, it will be suicidal for the author to have Ben stay over at Janelle's universe or vice versa just because of how they are feeling for each other. The has to be a deeper reason if ever that happens or she MUST find a way for them to be together :P or maybe have some equally bad boy hottie steal Janelle from Ben. Whatever. just give Janelle a break and a HEA, please ;) so, yeah.. Can't wait for Unbreakable! :)